2017 MEMBERSHIPS ARE OPEN FOR APPLICATION
Fleet Feet Racing Sacramento is an adult running team for dedicated racers who believe in and act as ambassadors of Fleet Feet Sacramento’s mission to improve lives.
CHAD WORTHEN - Head Coach (email@example.com)
Chad oversees the general performance, efficiency and effectiveness of the Fleet Feet Racing team to create a loyal customer base for Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento and to foster the Sacramento Running Community. Chad focuses on athlete training and communication by providing customized training schedules. Click here for more info on Coach Chad.
KURT MELLICK - Assistant Coach (KMellick3@yahoo.com)
Kurt oversees Tuesday night team workouts bringing consistency and direction to our training and also handles communication around education and team happenings. Coach Kurt also manages the Grand Prix and website. Click here for more info on Coach Kurt.
These standards are intended to provide a guideline for potential applicants. Applicants with the ability to meet these standards will find training partners of like ability on the Fleet Feet Racing team. All standards must have been met in the past 18 months.
- Reside in the Sacramento area, defined as a 50-mile radius of the Fleet Feet J Street location.
- Commit to be active in Fleet Feet Racing practices, racing events and social events. Membership does not preclude individuality. We recognize that each member has a specific set of running goals that may direct him or her to different races. However, visibility in Sacramento-area races with a focus on Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series events and attendance at team practices are an important part of membership.
- Minimum number of races per year: 6
- Support Fleet Feet Events Management events through volunteering a minimum of 3 times per year.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the Member Code of Conduct. View Code of Conduct
- Team Uniform (Singlet and Shorts) for New Members & Renewing Members
- Access to Member’s-Only Area of Team Website
- Weekly Workouts
- Weekly Tuesday Night Workouts
- Customized Written Training Schedules
- Coordinated Weekly Long Runs
- Hospitality at Key Local Events (Team Tent, Food/Drink, etc.)
- Complimentary eligibility for the Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series
- Complimentary End of Year Team Party
- Asics Footwear Discounts
- Team Apparel & Gear Discounts
- Team Building Events
We understand that there may be participants that meet the time standards to be a part of the team but do not have the time in their life for the volunteer and racing commitments. Those interested that fall into this category should check out Fleet Feet Fit Training Program. Fleet Feet FIT provides a similar structure of coaching and group dynamic as the Fleet Feet Racing team with an emphasis on improving one’s speed and performance. Fleet Feet FIT is also coached by Chad Worthen. For more information about Fleet Feet FIT visit www.fleetfeetsacramento.com.
New Members & Renewal: $150.00 for 2017