Who is Fleet Feet Racing Sacramento?
Fleet Feet Racing Sacramento, or also heard around town as, “FOO” (Force of Orange) is a supportive co-ed team of runners. Our goal is to make a difference in the Sacramento community and have fun while helping each other achieve their goals.
How do I join?
We’re currently accepting applications for our 2018 team, and would love for you to be a part of our community! Simply, read over the qualifications and submit your application.
- Group workout every #TrackTuesday night at 6 pm
- Individualized training schedule with your race goal(s) as the focus
- Personalized training intensities based on fitness assessments
- 15% off all Fleet Feet Sacramento produced races
- Unlimited email contact with Coach Chad and weekly informational e-mail updates
- Experienced coaching at weekly workout
- Quarterly socials and destination race opportunities with the team
- Exclusive in-store New Balance discounts
- Official VIP Perks include: Early Packet Pickup and Party and a race day VIP area (heated, separate bathrooms, massage and more!
- New Balance racing singlet and workout tops included in membership fee
- Once a week group training sessions with other focused athletes
- Small group training environment