By completing and submitting this application you are not guaranteed a spot on the Fleet Feet Racing Team. If approved for membership, you will be emailed a link to online registration. All registrations and payments are processed online.
2017 Membership Requirements
To be invited to join/renew the team for 2017, prospective members must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in the Sacramento area--defined as a 50-mile radius of the Fleet Feet J Street location.
- Participate in local road races. We recognize that each member has a specific set of running goals that may direct them to a variety of races. However, visibility in Sacramento-area races is an important role for members. If you don’t plan to race locally, please don’t apply.
- Commit to be active in Fleet Feet Racing practices, races and social events.
- Volunteer with fellow team members in key local events as your schedule allows but a minimum of three events per year.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the Athlete Code of Conduct & Social Media Policy below.
Fleet Feet Racing Team - Athlete Code of Conduct & Social Media Policy
2017 Membership Dues
New Member & Renewing Membership Dues for Calendar Year 2017: $150
Complete & Submit Form Below
Chad Worthen, Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento
Upon approval, Chad will contact you by e-mail with the membership registration link. All team memberships and payments are processed online.